- While we hope you are satisfied with your purchase, due to the nature of the products, our return policy is 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Which means you have 7 days (counting weekends) from the date your order shows as delivered to return the item(s) and request a refund.
- Processing is 2-3 business days (not counting weekends) and shipping is generally 7-15 business days.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be in the same condition that you received them, which should be unopened. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To initiate a return, contact us via email at: email@example.com.
- If your return is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label with instructions on how and where to send your package.
Item(s) sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us with any question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and / or Non-Receipt
Please inspect your order once received and contact us immediately if the item is damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and correct it as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or items purchased with a gift card.
Please email us immediately if you received the wrong item (or quantity) and / order the item was received damaged in order to assess the situation and process and exchange if applicable.
We will notify you via email (if one is provided) once we have received and inspected your return; and notify you if the refund will be processed or not.
If an email was not provided upon checkout, then simply fill in the form in the 'Contact Us' section on the homepage and your inquiry will be responded to within 1-3 business days.
The refund will be processed back to the method of payment used to place the order.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund. We would advise you to contact your bank or credit company to confirm how long the refund will take to be reflected in your account.